- 4.6K Super 35 HDR CMOS Sensor
- 4.6K up to 120 fps, 300 fps at 1080p
- 15 Stops of Dynamic Range at 3200 ISO
- USB-C Expansion Port for External Disks
- Blackmagic RAW & ProRes 444/422 Support
- Dual CFast 2.0 and SD Memory Card Slots
- 12G-SDI Output, Timecode and REF Input
- 2 XLR Audio Inputs with Phantom Power
- 2-/4-/6-Stop ND Filter, Magnesium Body
- Interchangeable Lens Mount
New G2 Model Features
- Updated Super 35 4.6K image sensor
- 4608 x 2592 with 15 stops of dynamic range at 3200 ISO
- 4.6K images at up to 120 frames per second
- Windowed 4K DCI at up to 150 frames per second
- Windowed 1080 HD at 300 frames per second
- Blackmagic RAW images in both film and extended video modes
- Raw compression levels up to 12:1
- USB-C expansion port for recording to external drives
Built-In ND Filters
External Control Section
User-Interchangeable Lens Mounts
External LCD Status Display
Advanced Image Processing
CFast 2.0 and SD Media Support
Compact Handheld Design
Sizing down the original URSA shape enables the URSA Mini Pro G2 to fit into feature film, indie film, TV, commercial, documentary, and music video workflows with crews of any size. Using the optional shoulder mount with built-in quick release plate, the URSA Mini Pro G2 can go from handheld to shoulder to tripod in a matter of seconds. Despite its size, the URSA Mini Pro G2 still fits essential controls and I/O for professional workflows.
The body is made from magnesium alloys to keep the URSA Mini Pro G2 lightweight at just over five pounds. With the optional shoulder mount and optional side handgrip, the handgrip can be extended off the side of the camera to be used in a doc-style configuration.
4.6K Super 35 Sensor
With an effective resolution of 4608 x 2592, the sensor housed inside the URSA Mini Pro G2 can capture motion pictures that have greater-than 4K resolution with a filmlike 15 stops of dynamic range at a very high 3200 ISO. A wide exposure latitude allows for greater control in post, enabling highlight recovery while keeping the shadows clean from artifacting.
The URSA Mini Pro G2 can record the entire sensor at up to 60 fps to fit television or other workflows which require higher frame rates. Using a smaller portion of the sensor, the URSA Mini Pro G2 can also record slow-motion footage at up to 300 fps in 1080p resolution. When recording high frame rates, the URSA Mini Pro G2 will conform captured footage to the set standard frame rate, resulting in smooth footage that doesn’t require post-processing before editing.