The Estes Method Kit is designed for the Ghost Whisperer looking to communicate directly with spirits using new age methods and technology. The Estes Method, also known as the SB7 Spirit Box Experiment, was first used in Estes, Park, Colorado in the infamous Stanley Hotel, conceived by Karl Pfeiffer, along with Connor Randall and Michelle Tate. What became the Estes Method began as a simple concept: What would happen if one person plugged noise canceling headphones into the SB7 Spirit Box, wear a blindfold, and repeat back what they heard, while another person asks questions to the “entities” in the room? Would the spirits respond through them?
In your Investigator’s Case:
- SB7 Spirit Box, a compact tool that is ideal for attempting communication with paranormal entities. It sweeps through AM and FM radio frequencies at an accelerated rate to generate white noise which, in theory, gives entities the energy they need to be heard. Can you hear the voices through the static?…
- REM-Pod, a piece of equipment that alerts changes in ambient temperature with sound and light indicators. Great for recording data on temperature in different areas of unusual proportions into their physical records for later review. The REM-POD also has ATDD function. ATDD = Ambient Temperature Deviation Detection. If the temperature surrounding the REM-POD increases or decreases, the REM-POD will alert you for every 5/-5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- K2 EMF Meter (x2), an electromagnetic field meter. These devices are used to detect and measure any potential electromagnetic anomalies that may take place indicating a non-human intelligence nearby.
- Olympus EVP Recorder, MP3 recording device with 4GB for over 1,000 hours of recording to store files. This device may help to prove strange sounds or responses in haunted locations to review for later. Plugs directly into your computer. Extra Micro SD card slot for added storage, SD not included
- Headphones, to cut out any interference from the outside world while listening to the spirit box.
- Blindfold, to focus on the sense of hearing.
- Flashlight, used for navigating dark spaces. Turn off when working to encounter paranormal activity.
(These items are only available in a bundle and will not be rented separately. Batteries Included.)
Night Vision photo courtesy of Spirits of the Stanley series, Connor Randall and Michelle Tate experiment with the Estes method